12/11/10

A Clean Shirt Everyday

Posted on Thứ Sáu, tháng 11 12, 2010 by Pro-ID group

I actually enjoy doing laundry because the results always leave me in some warm, cuddly, lethargic relaxed state. Maybe it’s the combination of heat and dryer sheets; does it to me every time. But, if you told me I could leave it all behind and have clean clothes each time I opened my closet, I’d hand you my credit card.

This Washing Machine for the closet takes all the cakes kids. Designed for men (men are dirtier than women people), it uses a combination of humidity, ionization, ozone (O3) and air pressure to destroy bacteria and remove stains. All you do is hang up your shirts, turn it on and within minutes, the waterless system provides you with shirt worthy of a dry cleaner’s award. It may seem large and cumbersome but if you’re getting a clean shirt every day, doesn’t that mean you only need one, maybe two shirts instead of ten? Plus it’s free of chemicals meaning Earth is happy and your clothes last much longer.

Designer: Minsung Bae

Yanko Design

No Response to "A Clean Shirt Everyday"

Leave A Reply