26/11/10

Thomas Vu's lunch box concept would make a great toolbox

Posted on Thứ Sáu, tháng 11 26, 2010 by Pro-ID group

0thomasvu001.jpg

Product design student Thomas Vu's Lunch Box concept features a dry-erase surface for doting moms and creative kids to scribble on. The box itself is designed with flat sides, so you can throw the thing on a scanner to save Junior's masterpiece.

0thomasvu002.jpg

I like the idea and think it would be great for kids, but looking at it, I also deeply wish I had a toolbox like this. When building something I'm constantly scribbling calculations and cut measurements on nearby pieces of wood, scribbles I will later have to erase by sanding; if I had a more rugged version of Vu's box, problem solved.

0thomasvu003.jpg

Check out the rest of Vu's book on Coroflot.

No Response to "Thomas Vu's lunch box concept would make a great toolbox"

Leave A Reply